Friday, April 6, 2012

Okay, so I am not a basketball fan. Or sports of any kind, really. I could mostly not give a crap. My husband feels the same way, and we appreciate this about each other.
The inevitable exceptions, however, occur during KU games taking place in March. I mean, this is my alma mater we're talking about, and they do tend to kick basketballular ass. So a few times a year, Ryan wonders if his wife has been taken over by some weird pod person. He tends to be very good about suffering silently, knowing it will soon pass.
All this is to make the point that I can understand how it happened, and yet am still appalled, that, during Monday night's rather important basketball game, I got up to get a drink, and returned to the living room to find the channel changed...to RuPaul's Drag Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment