Friday, November 9, 2012

sporadic

Man, an entire month went by somewhere in there. Somewhere between the dog's spinal blood clot and the cat's hysterectomy and a mouse taking up residence in our pantry (in my lunch cooler, to be precise), and the almost-daily dismembered songbird stashed behind the TV (pretty sure it's the cat and not Isaac...) and my second grad-school mailing, after which my mentor, incredibly, has not yet decided I suck, and Halloween, and Alec having strep, and Owen barfing for 24 hours, and Ryan making lunch for Bill Gates, and then continuing to hunt elk, and getting ready to present at the national GT conference (a lot of geeks are about to converge on Denver), and a couple of minor car breakdowns and some missed bills, sometimes forgetting to send Alec to school with a morning snack, feeding the kids too much candy and trying to make sense of Faulkner, I have failed to post anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment