Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Shitshow

Yes, I wandered off there for a while, not practicing good blog husbandry and whatnot, and now I show up thinking I can just start writing again, till under the weeds and cobwebs and resume my platform. A little predictably, like those relatives who found Jesus after September 11th...actually now that I think about it, it's almost exactly like that, which makes me feel a little squirmy because I might have rolled my eyes at those relatives behind their backs at the time, and now here we are. Because when we suddenly feel like the world is burning down around us, some of us find religion and some of us, apparently, blog.
So that is fair warning. Everything that comes after this is a probably semi-unapologetic attempt to just make myself feel better about this shitshow/dumpster fire/heartbreak/crisis of a faith that holy shit I didn't even know I had until I was watching those electoral votes stack up in real time.
Also, sounds like my friend Eric is going to need some extra reading material here in the near future, so I'm just doing my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment